COCOLIFE, one of the most trusted Life Insurance Company, has been recognized with 3 most prestigious awards by the Global Business Review Magazine. COCOLIFE has been bestowed with the Best Life Insurance Company, Philippines 2021, Best Insurance Customer Service Provider, Philippines 2021 and Atty. Jose Martin A. Loon – as Young CEO of the Year, Philippines 2021. Such recognition by an international magazine not only helps the brand to strive but achieve more as a leading insurance provider.
Commenting on winning the award, President and CEO Atty. Jose Martin A. Loon said, “This achievement reminds us of the importance of our mission: to serve others more and find ways to be better. We hope to make COCOLIFE a world-class insurance company, a beacon of hope that Filipinos can truly be proud of.”
The Journey of COCOLIFE
COCOLIFE is the biggest Filipino-owned stock life insurance company and the first ISO-certified Filipino life insurance company. The company did not achieve this success overnight. It took years of hard work by each and every employee of the company who believed in the brand and themselves. Boasting over four decades of expertise, Cocolife’s steadily expanding network of branch offices nationwide are manned by highly-trained agents, account executives, and field managers. COCOLIFE consistently ranks among the top life insurance companies in the country, generating P3.97 billion in premium income, P678.12 million in new business annual premium equivalent, P27.14 billion in assets, P3.40 billion in net worth, P550 million in paid-up capital, P90.77 million in net income, and P21.39 billion in invested assets as of second quarter of 2021.
Winning Award Categories:
- Best Life Insurance Company, Philippines 2021: COCOLIFE is not just another insurance provider. Their wide range of coverage, customized plans and offerings, easy processing, smooth transactions, customer experience, etc. are the stepping stones of the company’s success. Moreover, Cocolife’s diversified portfolio and passionate employees makes it a deserving winner of this prestigious award – Best Life Insurance Company, Philippines 2021.
- Best Insurance Customer Service Provider, Philippines 2021: The role of Customer Service is often under-rated by many industries, but the fact remains that top companies in the world are totally customer-oriented. All the top brands selling a similar product can only be separated by Great Customer Service. Similarly, COCOLIFE understands the fact that Customers are the ones who make or break a company and its reputation. Hence, all of their products are backed by the Best-in-class customer support team. Thus, making the company the Best Insurance Customer Service Provider, Philippines 2021.
- Young CEO of the Year Philippines, 2021- Atty. Martin A. Loon: Atty. Martin Loon is the youngest President and CEO of COCOLIFE, the largest Filipino stock life insurance company in the Philippines. He was only 32 when he was elected by the Board of Directors to lead the Company. Under his leadership, COCOLIFE earned its highest revenue in its history, two years in a row, despite the challenges brought about by the pandemic. Atty. Martin Loon’s achievements and experience is handful when compared to other high-profile leaders. Such milestones made him a standout winner of the Young CEO of the Year Philippines, 2021. You can learn more about him at https://www.cocolife.com/the-presidents-corner/
- HEALTHCARE: COCOLIFE Healthcare is an award-winning healthcare program provider that is the first to be ISO-certified and IC-regulated. We are the healthcare provider of choice of over 1,000 corporations that trust our brand of service delivery.
- INDIVIDUAL INSURANCE: COCOLIFE understands that we all have different needs. This is why we designed an array of individual insurance that would help you achieve your unique goals and dreams.
- GROUP INSURANCE: Organizations can rely on industry leader COCOLIFE to provide them with group insurance packages that answers the needs of their employees, members, or creditors.
- BANCASSURANCE: Our bancassurance partnership allows us to offer comprehensive insurance products exclusively designed for our bank partners by helping them prepare for their financial security while growing their wealth.
- SPECIAL MARKETS: COCOLIFE is privileged to be an accredited insurer for the country’s modern-day heroes, our migrant workers. We are also committed to providing quality service for DepEd teachers, seafarers, and those in need of microinsurance.
- MUTUAL FUNDS: COCOLIFE Asset Management Company, Inc. (CAMCI) is one of the leading asset management companies in the country. We operate as the investment manager and principal distributor of three mutual funds: United Fund, Inc., COCOLIFE Fixed Income Fund, Inc. and COCOLIFE Dollar Fund Builder, Inc.
Believing in the FILIPINO
COCOLIFE remains strong amid challenges with its secure financial standing and a reliable, competent, and service-oriented team. Our Belief system, Customer Service, Product Quality and Reliable delivery makes our Brand Value. COCOLIFE is highly transparent and a guide for an individual or any corporation when it comes to diversified array of financial products & services.
COCOLIFE’s maxim, Believing in the Filipino, is deeply rooted in the operations of the organization. COCOLIFE believes and supports the Filipino dream — to be free from financial burden and inadequacies. The company achieves this by improving the lives of the Filipino people through its comprehensive suite of insurance products and services, leveraging on Filipino values and heritage.
COCOLIFE is and will always be all-hands in helping its fellow countrymen. For more than four decades, COCOLIFE continues to uphold its commitment as an insurance company Filipinos can trust as their partner in achieving their dreams.
About Global Business Review Magazine
Global Business Review Magazine(https://grbizm.com/) –is an online print magazine focusing on the updates and information about on emerging markets, Finance, Banking, Technology, etc. Global Business Review provides news, features, analysis, commentary, and interviews from industry across the globe. They strive hard and visualizes to create a global brand for Finance and Tech savvy people and intends to create a niche audience in the market.